top of page

Tax Preparation

Our company offers comprehensive services for personal and small business tax solutions.


Personal and Small Business Tax Preparation

Starling & Associates offers tax solutions for you. 

Let Us Be Your Guide to Tax Preparation

 We are  trained personal and corporate tax preparers who know how to work you. If you are in need of assistance, Starling & Associates strives to help our customers.

Personal Tax Services

Personal Taxes in Oklahoma City

As experienced tax professionals who have been committed to serving individuals in Oklahoma City and the surrounding Metro Area, we understand the process of filing for your personal tax returns.

All State Tax Returns

All state tax returns will be due on April 15th. If you are in need of assistance in preparing or filing your state tax return, you should seek the help of a professional. Only  knowledgeable Tax Preparers can assess your return, thoroughly investigate the return for mistakes or oversights, and itemize your deductions to help minimize your tax liability.

Amended Tax Returns

If you want to correct your filing status, your income, add deductions, or modify credits that you may have overlooked in your first tax return filing, we can help you through the process of filing an Amended Tax Return. 

Filing of Past Years' Tax Returns

Do not let a tax return go unfiled. Even if it is late or past-due, filing of your past years' tax returns will be much better than simply not acting at all. Failing to file your tax returns could spark the attention of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) or could result in criminal sanctions, liens or property seizures. Do not let this happen to you.

Form 1040, the Long Form, and the 1040EZ Form

Known as the Individual Income Tax Return, the 1040 is one of three forms that you may have to submit during the process of filing your personal tax return. The 1040 Form is divided into three forms, including the Long Form, the 1040A, and the 1040EZ. The taxpayer can report income and deductions, which can be used to determine the amount of tax that you will owe or what you may receive.

Schedule Your Private Appointment with Our Professionals Now

If you have tax issues that need to be addressed, there is no time like now to give us a call.


Need to file an extension?

Need to find out where your refund is?

Complimentary Worksheets?

Business Tax Services

Business Tax Return Services in Oklahoma City

To ensure tax compliance by businesses across the nation, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has created steps that every business owner should follow while filing their business tax returns. The IRS can conduct audits at any time to examine the tax returns that are filed by sole proprietors , corporations, partnerships, and LLCs to ensure compliance.

Experienced Business Tax Services

We have been offering effective tax return services to businesses in the Oklahoma City Metro Area since 1986. With more than 30 years of  experience in tax and corporate tax preparation, Yvonne Long-Starling and her associates are more than equipped to help you through the process of your business tax return filing. We have helped past clients and can do the same for you.

What Every Employer Needs to Know About Business Tax Returns

Corporate Tax Returns

The deadline for filing most corporate Tax Returns is March 15th . If you cannot file in time, you could be eligible for a 6-month extension. It may save you penalties. Generally, the extended due date is September 15th but exceptions apply.

S-Corporate Tax Returns

S-Corporations are a type of business entity that will have tax obligations just as any other corporation. In order to prepare an S-Corporation tax return - also known as Form 1120S - there will be many things to prepare. From preparing and compiling various financial records to other employee records including payroll tax returns, sales tax returns, and copies of W-2 statements, all documentation and bookkeeping can go toward creating an accurate picture of your business's financial standing.

Limited Liability Company (LLC) Tax Returns

LLC tax returns are due on April 15th, but can be extended for 5 months until September 15th. LLCs must file specific returns that are dependent on whether it is a single member LLC or multiple member LLC. LLC tax return requirements are as follows:

Single Member LLCs - if the member is an individual, the return must be reported on Form 1040 (Schedule C, E, or F).

Single Member LLCs - if the member is a corporation, the return must be reported on Form 1120 or Form 1120S.

Multiple Member LLCs - most LLCs will file a partnership return on Form 1065.

Partnership Tax Returns

Partnerships are types of business or trade relationships that can exist between two or more parties. Like LLC tax returns, partnership tax returns must be filed by April 15th and can be extended until September 15th. Partners must file an annual tax return on Form 1065.




BBB© Accredited Business

© 2019 Starling & Associates

Phone:| 405.590.2199

Fax:| 918.516.0406


Web Design by Carlisse Long of CML Designs©

bottom of page